Atlantic Canada Visitor Survey completely replaced the visitor portion of the World Travel Survey. The Tourist Travel Survey offers data on foreign visits to Canada by citizens of the United States and other countries. The current National Travel Survey includes the ITS’s section on Canadian residents.
A reward could win by finishing the Atlantic Canada Visitor Survey on Visiteatlanticvisit.com. Customers who complete the survey will be placed into sweepstakes with the opportunity to win fantastic prizes.
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$1000 Cash Prize|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 per person per month per entry method|
Atlantic Canada Survey – Rules & Requirements
- No payment is required.
- A survey completes within seven days of the store visit.
- Access to the internet A computer, laptop, or portable device
- A legitimate Atlantic Canada receipt that includes a request to participate in an online survey.
- working knowledge of English
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Open to Canadian citizens who are legal residents.
How To Take The Atlantic Canada Survey @ Visiteatlanticvisit?
- Visite Atlantic Visit’s webpage.
- Use the search feature or look for the Atlantic Canada Survey link on the site to locate it.
- To access the survey, click the link.
- Before providing an answer, thoroughly read the directions and the questions.
- Give each inquiry a sincere and truthful response.
- After finishing the survey, submit it.
- You might or might not be able to see the survey results, but your comments will use to enhance the visitor experience in Atlantic Canada.
The Atlantic Canada Visitor Survey is a questionnaire created to get opinions from travelers to the region of Atlantic Canada.
The data gathered from this survey is utilized to enhance the entire visitor experience, assist the locale in better serving current guests, and draw new ones in the future.