Do you have ever visited the Sunoco Gas Station? You are allowed to leave your reviews of the services you experienced at Sunoco by taking the Sunoco Survey online on the web at the survey portal www.Tellsunoco.com.
If you have recently visited Sunoco Gas Station then give your feedback in the Sunoco Customer Satisfaction Survey and help the company further improve its customer service and product scale.
Whether your feedback is positive or negative, the company wants to hear from you on Tellsunoco.com Survey and hence allows you to win various gift cards or other exciting prizes.
Go through the rules and requirements that are essential to know before participating in the Sunoco Guest Feedback Survey.
Tell Sunoco Survey Prizes
Prize: Win a Gift Card awarded per month during the contest period.
Sunoco Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Purchase is necessary.
- Eligible for legal residents of the United States of America.
- Limit 1 entry per completed Survey per person per month.
- Must have access to a computer/laptop or smartphone with a good internet connection.
- Knowledge to read the English or Spanish language.
- The employees, their family members, participating companies are not allowed to take the survey.
- 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take The Sunoco Survey At www.Tellsunoco.com – Steps
- Visit the Tell Sunoco Survey site at www.Tellsunoco.com.
- Choose the survey language from the option: English & Spanish.
- Click on the ‘NEXT’.
- Enter the transaction number, the total amount you spent there, date of visit in the blank box located on your purchase invoice.
- Click ‘NEXT’ to begin the survey.
- Answer a few simple questions related to your most recent experience at a Sunoco gas station.
- Enter all the answers genuinely and honestly.
- Snap-on the NEXT.
- Enter your contact information for sweepstakes drawing entry purposes.
- Submit the survey.
About Sunico Gas Station
Sunoco LP is an American master limited partnership organized in Delaware and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that is a wholesale distributor of motor fuels. It distributes fuel to more than 7,300 Sunoco-branded gas stations, almost all of which are owned and operated by third parties. The partnership is controlled by Energy Transfer Partners.
The partnership was formerly known as Sun Company Inc. (1886–1920 and 1976–1998) and Sun Oil Co. (1920–1976). It was formerly engaged in an oil refinery, the chemical industry, and retail sales, but divested these businesses.
Sunoco Official WebSite: www.sunoco.com
Sunoco Survey Link: www.Tellsunoco.com
This Sunoco Survey will hardly take 10 minutes to complete. I have assembled all the details that are required to complete the Sunoco Guest Feedback Survey.
If you still have any doubts or questions, drop them into the comment box. I will revert to you as soon as possible.