Do you want to suggest improvements to the postal service? Was the condition that arrived up to you was good enough? Participate in the Postoffice-tellus.co.uk customer survey to help the company grow better.
Was your package on time as you wished? All these are concerns that postoffice keeps in mind for the customers and asks the questions related to it at www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk.
The online questions asked at www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk | Post Office Tell Us Customer Survey is about whether employees interact with customers or services offered are useful or the products offered are ideal or not.
www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk Survey Prize
- You could win £250 worth of High Street gift cards.
Post Office Tell Us Details
|Ends||December 31, 2019|
|Entry Method||Online Survey|
|Survey Prize||£100 Post Office UK Voucher|
www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk Rules & Requirements
- No purchase is required to enter or win the sweepstakes
- Legal residents of the UK (employees of Post Office Limited, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible) are eligible to participate
- Entrants need to be over the age of 18 at the entry time
- One person will be permitted with one entry only per week
- The monthly winners will be determined by a random drawing from all the valid entries
- A total of five winners will be selected in each prize drawing.
Post office tell us Customer Survey Step By Step Guide
- Go to www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk for the survey.
- Choose between Receipt and Invite Card, whichever you have in your possession.
- Enter the branch postcode. This can be found on the top left corner of the receipt.
- Indicate the time and date of your recent visit.
- Choose your main reason for visiting the local branch. Options include letters and parcels, banking and money, government services, travel, and others.
- You will then be asked for more specific details about your visit.
- Answer the survey questions including your satisfaction rating. There will be text boxes where you can expound on your answers.
- Complete the survey and submit.
About the UK Post Office
This state-owned company provides a variety of services for residents of the UK. These include financial services, postal services, bill payments, branch banking, ID services, telephony, postage stamps, and many more.
It has existed in different forms since time immemorial but its current incarnation was founded in 1986. Its headquarters is located along Finsbury Street in London which oversees thousands of branches across the country.
The information you provide will help the company improve future customer experiences. This post is very helpful to find out the access to perform this Online Survey to win Postoffice Validation Code.
I hope I have guided you for the complete information step by step. You can ask the question if you are stuck at any step in the comment section below.