www.myhjexperience.com | Take Hungry Jack’s® Survey
Don’t miss the opportunity to Take Hungry Jack’s® Survey and win a Free Small Chips & Small Soft Drink upon the purchase of any burger.
Grab the chance of winning exciting offers just by participating in Hungry Jack’s® Survey on www.myhjexperience.com
Take Hungry Jack’s® Survey and let them know what do you think about the services and product at MyHJExperience.
Hungry Jack’s Survey Prizes
- Free burger with next purchase.
- Free Small Chips & Small Soft Drink upon the purchase of any burger.
Note: Offers may vary as per the time.
MyHJExperience Rules & Eligibility
- Must make a purchase at a Hungry Jacks
- You must save your receipt and take the survey online
- Use within 30 days of taking a survey.
- One offer per person per visit.
- Not to be eligible to use with other offers.
- The survey is available for the legal residents of Australia.
- The participant must be 18 years of age or older.
- A computer with an internet connection.
- A basic understanding of the English language.
- If you don’t have a computer a mobile device will be needed with internet capabilities.
- A current receipt with a survey invitation printed on it.
How To Take MyHJExperience
- Visit the survey site myhjexperience.com in order to access the My Hungry Jack’s Experience Satisfaction Survey.
- Enter the 14 digit survey access code.
- Add the time of visit provided on the receipt of your recent visit to Hungry Jack’s and click Enter.
- You will be asked about their overall experience at the restaurant, the exterior of the restaurant, the price of menu items, the freshness, and accuracy of the order, the hospitality of the staff members and other such factors regarding the quality of food and services.
- Answer all these questions appropriately and honestly. Click Next.
- The users will be asked to provide their details including first name, last name, telephone number, and email address.
- A thank you message will appear at the end of the survey and a validation code will be provided to the users.
- Note down this validation code on your receipt and use it to earn free meals on your next visit.
- You can win a free cheeseburger on your next visit on the validation code.
Contact Hungry Jacks
Phone: 1 300 852 326
Burger King decided to let Jack Cowin, an Australia franchisee, to select the brand name. Then, he had the first location in Perth as Hungry Jack in 1971. But, the brand name changed into Hungry Jack’s not long after the business began.
Today, there are 390 Hungry Jack’s stores in Australia. The headquarters is in Sydney, New South Wales. Customers can order typical fast foods of Burger King here, such as Whopper, TenderGirl sandwiches, and TenderCrisp.
If you have any questions about the survey’s process, requirements or any other thoughts regarding this appreciation process, feel free to share them. Simply leave a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you soon.