www.Debenhamsfeedback.com is an online questionnaire designed by Debenhams company on which Debenhams Survey is carried out. This Debenhams Survey is to measure the satisfaction level of the customers.
The survey offers a great chance to win 10 prizes worth £100 Debenhams Gift Card to the participants. Each participant gets a free entry to win the £100 Debenhams Gift Card.
The basic motto of Debenhams Survey is to satisfy the customers and improve in the areas that are weak as of whether it is products or services.
Through the Debenhams Feedback Survey, the customers and consumers of the store can share their reviews, feedback, and thoughts according to the visit they had.
debenhamsfeedback Survey Reward
- Win a £100 or €100 Debenhams Gift Card
- Participants may enter the Prize Draw by completing the Debenhams online customer survey to win one of five Debenhams Gift Cards to the value of £100 (UK participants) or €100 (ROI participants).
Debenhamsfeedback Survey Rules & Requirements
- Debenhams Prize Draw is open to all persons resident in the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Age must be 18 years and over at the date of their entry.
- Employees or contractors and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with the organization will not be eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Previous month’s entrants are not eligible for entry in subsequent Prize Draws.
- Internet access and mobile phone are required to enter this Prize Draw.
- A limit of one entry per person will be accepted.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
- All Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-negotiable.
- No cash alternative is available for any Prize.
- The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
How To Participate in Debenhamsfeedback Survey
- Visit Debenhams Feedback Survey portal
- The user will see the prize notification on the page of offering free entry in the lucky prize draw. Press on an option available as “Continue” to proceed further.
- Enter the Date, Time, Amount Spent and 12 digits Debenhams Survey Entry Code details available on your visit receipt and click on an option available as “Start”.
- You will be on the Debenhams feedback survey page, where you have to answer the following questions simply by choosing any of the appropriate options given below.
- What was the main purpose of your visit to Debenhams?
- Tell about the products you bought from the store.
- Enter Overall customer satisfaction with the Debenhams store.
- Rate the Cleanliness and tidiness of the store.
- Availability of the products and easiness in searching for products.
- Based on your visit to the Debenhams store, how likely are you recommended Primark to a friend or family?
- How was the Behavior, helpfulness, acknowledgment, and friendliness of the staff members.
- Did a staff member ask if you wanted to have a new Account card?
- How did you contact us?
- The main reason for contacting Debenhams Customer Services.
The users will be asked if they wanted to enter the lucky draw. Press YES there provide personal details after selecting your Age, Gender, How frequently you shop at Debenhams and did you work for Debenhams?
- You will receive a notification in the end that “Thank You for your feedback and you have entered the lucky prize draw successfully.”
Debenhams is a British multinational retailer departmental store which is founded in 1778 William Clark and in 1813 William Debenham became a partner and changed the name to Clark & Debenham.
Debenhams has about 178 stores across the UK, Ireland, and Denmark. It’s headquartered in 10 Brock Street, London, England, United Kingdom.
This Debenhams survey will merely take 10 minutes to complete. I have assembled all the details that are required to complete the survey. If you still have any doubts or questions, drop them into the comment box. I will revert to you as soon as possible.