BHS Feedback Survey
You are allowed to leave your reviews of the products you bought and services you experienced at www.BHS.co.uk/feedback by taking the BHS Survey.
If you have recently visited BHS then give your feedback in the British Home Stores Survey and help the company further improve its customer service and product scale.
Whether your feedback is positive or negative, the company wants to hear from you on BHSFeedback Survey and hence allows you to win various gift cards or other exciting prizes.
Go through the rules and requirements that are essential to know before participating in the BHS Customer Satisfaction Survey.
BHSFeedback Survey Rewards
As a special thank you for your feedback, after completing the BHS Online Survey you will be able to access a store coupon and web/phone offer code good for a free iPad.
BHS Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Purchase is necessary.
- Eligible for legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- Limit 1 entry per completed Survey per person per month.
- Must have access to a computer/laptop or smartphone with a good internet connection.
- Knowledge to read the English language.
- The employees, their family members, participating companies are not allowed to take the survey.
- 18 years of age or older to participate.
British Home Stores Survey at BHSFeedback – Steps
- Visit the BHS Online Survey site at www.BHS.co.uk/feedback.
- To begin your survey, in the boxes below please enter the store number, date & time found on your receipt.
- Click on the ‘CONTINUE’.
- Answer a few simple questions related to your most recent experience at a BHS.
- Enter all the answers genuinely and honestly.
- Snap-on the NEXT.
- Enter your contact information for sweepstakes drawing entry purposes.
- Submit the survey.
BHS Official Website: www.bhs.com
This BHS Feedback Survey will hardly take 10 minutes to complete. I have assembled all the details that are required to complete the BHS Survey.
If you still have any doubts or questions, drop them into the comment box. I will revert to you as soon as possible.