Have you enjoyed shopping at Topshop? What is your opinion about the visit you experienced at Topshop Store? Whatever is in your mind tell Topshop by Topshop Survey on www.topshop.com/feedback.
The Topshop survey is to bring improvement and you can receive the best experience on your next visit and get the chance to win exciting prizes just by sharing your reviews.
It will take just five minutes from your busy schedule to provide a suggestion for improvement on topshop.com/feedback.
you’ll get a chance to win an iPad2.
Topshop Feedback Rewards
Upon completion of the Top Shop Survey you will receive:
- £250 for a UK winner
- ∈300 for a Republic of Ireland, Germany or Netherlands winner
- $300 for the USA winner
Top Shop Survey Requirements:
- You must have an electronic device like a laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent Top shop receipt with a survey invitation.
- You don’t need to make any purchase to enter or win.
- To be eligible, you must be legal residents of the UK.
- And at least 18 years of age.
How To Complete Topshop Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- Go to the survey page at www.topshop.com/feedback.
- Indicate the store you visited by typing keywords and choosing from the results.
- Assess the probability that you will recommend the store to your loved ones.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the visit.
- Give your personal rating for different aspects of the store from Very Poor to Excellent. Among the things, up for evaluation are the look and feel of the fitting rooms, the helpfulness of the staff.
- Mention any staff member who went the extra mile for you.
- Give examples of the things that the store did well. Do the same for the things that they could improve on.
- Pick the reason for your visit from a number of options. Indicate who it was that you were shopping for.
- Indicate whether you bought items from Topshop. Describe them.
- Provide your personal contact details to enter the prize draw.
Topshop is a British multinational fashion retailer of clothing, shoes, make-up, and accessories. It has around 500 shops worldwide – of which some 300 are in the UK – plus online operations in a number of its markets. Its current CEO is Ian Grabiner, and it is part of the Arcadia Group, which is controlled by Sir Philip Green.
You are free to say your query related to Topshop Customer Survey or Topshop survey reward prize. Do comment in the comment section below if you are stuck at any step. I shall answer your question as soon as possible. I hope the details benefited you to win exciting prizes on your every visit at a suitable offer time period.