Thorntons has launched the official website survey.thorntons.co.uk which is a survey where you can win free coffee for a month.
Thorntons is one of the best chocolate stores all around the world but their customer refunds or discounts are just about the same all over.
So take part in Thornton Survey which allows Thornton’s users to share their feedback at survey.thorntons.co.uk offers a chance to win a £1,000 Prize by entering into the Thornton Sweepstake.
Thorntons Survey Rewards
Prize: win £1,000 Prize
Thorntons Survey Details
|Survey Prize||Entry into Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstakes Prize||£1,000 Prize|
Thorntons Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Purchase is required to enter the Thornton feedback sweepstakes.
- A computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- An Internet connection.
- Thornton purchase invoice.
- Ability to read English.
- Take the survey within a week of receiving your receipt
- Go through your receipt for more survey details and rules.
Thorntons Customer Satisfaction Survey – Quick Guides
- Visit the survey site at survey.thorntons.co.uk.
- Keep a quick glance at the message and snap-on the NEXT.
- Select your most recent visit type and snap-on the NEXT.
- Type the name of the store location to find your visited store. Click on the Find button.
- Now, think about your experiences when shopping in the store.
- Answer each question as honestly as possible. Snap-on the NEXT.
- It would take around 5 to 10 minutes to finish answering all the questions in the survey.
- Provide the necessary information such as your contact details.
- After completing the survey, log out of the website.
Also, Check Here:
TellTotalWine Survey To Win a Cash Prize.
Portillo’s Survey To Earn a Free french fry.
Thorntons is a British chocolate brand established by Joseph William Thornton in 1911. Thorntons Limited has been owned by Italian company Ferrero since 2015.
Thorntons changed their trading name from Thorntons PLC to Thorntons Ltd in Nov 2016 and now their registered office is Ferrero UK Ltd in Greenford, UK.
Contact Details of Thorntons
Thorntons Head Office Address: Thorntons Ltd, Thorntons Park, Somercotes,
Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4XJ United Kingdom.
Phone Number: 08450757565
Thorntons Customer Service Phone Number: 0345 121 1911 or
+44 1773 526444 International
Thorntons Official Website: www.thorntons.co.uk
Thorntons Survey Site: survey.thorntons.co.uk
I have gathered information about Thorntons Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Thorntons Customer Satisfaction Survey at survey.thorntons.co.uk.
If you have any questions related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.