Tell Tims Survey is designed by the company to share their reviews based on the experiences of the last visit.
The company will know the areas they are lacking by the Tell Tims Customer Satisfaction Survey taken on www.telltims.com.
Customers opinions are worth for the company and hence they ask to Participate in Tims Survey and Share your feedback.
Whatever the experience is whether it is good or bad, Tell Tims Survey wants to hear and make changes according to the genuine demands of customers.
Tell Tims Survey Prize
When you complete the online survey, you will win either Free Coffee or Food from Tim Hortons on the next visit.
Tell Tims Survey Rules & Requirements
- Age Requirement is 18 years or more.
- Mention your basic Contact Details or Email Id.
- The discount option is Valid Only Once.
- Devices such as Laptop/PC or Mobile.
- Internet access on those devices.
- Basic understanding of Anyone Language from English or Espanol.
- Legal Residents of the 50 United States & District of Columbia.
- The code will expire in some particular amount of time.
How To Take TellTims Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Go to the survey site at www.telltims.com.
- Enter the survey code printed on your receipt.
- Click START to continue or the link to the Spanish site if you are more comfortable in that language.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your dining experience at Tim Hortons. Just pick from the options presented.
- Select the kind of items that were included in your order from the list.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with various elements of the restaurant including the food quality, service speed, service placement, staff friendliness, and professional appearance.
- Assess the likelihood that you will return within the next 30 days or recommend the place to your friends.
- A few questions will be asked about the staff’s behaviors. Just answer yes or no.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to Tim Horton’s within the past 30 days.
- Get the validation code and write it down on your receipt. Use this to redeem a gift upon your return.
About Tim Hortons
This Canadian fast food restaurant bears the name of its founder, a hockey player who was active in the NHL throughout the 1950s and beyond. It actually started as a doughnut shop but the menu expanded in response to the changing market.
I have gathered information about Tims Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Tims Customer Survey. If you have any question related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.