The company Sainsbury’s has come up with Tell Sainsbury’s Survey to know how customers feel about their shopping experience.
Sainsbury’s Customer Experience Survey is a platform for the company and it enables to improve customer satisfaction and the quality of services or products served.
Sainsbury’s Customer Feedback Survey gives the customers an opportunity to share their opinions and reviews freely. Get more information to win a £100 voucher just by participating in the Matalan Survey.
If you have recently visited a Sainsbury’s store you can leave feedback through the online Sainsbury’s survey, available at www.tellsainsburys.co.uk
Tellsainsburys Survey Prize
Answer a few quick questions in the Tell Sainsbury’s Survey at www.tellsainsburyssurvey.co.uk and you will get the opportunity to win a £500 Sainsbury’s gift card in the survey prize draw.
Tell Sainsbury’s Survey Rules And Requirements
- A device with speedy Internet service.
- Open to residents of the British Isles aged 16 or over.
- Limit one prize per month.
- A receipt from Sainsbury’s.
- Limit one entry per person per month.
Read More – Money Shop Survey To Win a £1000 or £1500 Cash Prize.
How To Take Tell Sainsbury’s Survey? Steps
- Go to the survey site at tellsainsburys.co.uk.
- Select the method you want to enter the survey.
- Select the location you visited from a list.
- Click NEXT once you are ready to proceed.
- Indicate the date and time range of your last visit to Sainsbury.
- Describe the nature of your shopping experience. What type of checkout was used?
- From this last encounter, rate the probability that you will recommend the store to your loved ones.
- Talk about the things you liked about that particular visit.
- Expound on the matters that require improvement. You may leave these blank if you wish.
- Rate various elements of the facility including the appearance, the service, the ease of movement, the stocks, and the checkout experience.
- Indicate whether you would like to join the prize draw. If so, then provide your personal contact details.
Read More – Pilot Flying J Survey To $100 Pilot Flying J Gift Card.
This is among the leading supermarket chains in the UK with over 1,400 stores across the country. These collectively employ around 162,700 workers and generate £23.506 billion in annual revenues.
The head office is located in London where it is also listed on the stock exchange. The company holds a 16.9% share of the market.
I have gathered information about Sainsbury’s Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete Sainsbury’s Customer Feedback Survey.
If you have any questions related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.