Take ShopRite® Survey is created by Service Management Group or SMG that allows customers to give feedback on their services and products.
The company wants each customer to have a great experience and satisfaction, they need to know of any problems so they can be changed.
By participating in Take ShopRite® Customer Satisfaction Survey, you have an opportunity to leave feedback that the company will use to make customer service better and introduce new products.
The ShopRite Customer Experience Survey is created for a good purpose hence at the end, it is meant to help the company make improvements.
Prize: $500 ShopRite Gift Card
22 total prizes awarded throughout the contest duration
Total Prize Pool: $11,000
Shoprite Survey Details
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$500 Gift Card|
|Total Prize ARV||$11,000|
|Entry Limit||1 / Month / Person|
|Eligible US States||CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA|
myshopriteexperience.com Rules & Requirements
- No purchase is required to enter
- Must be a legal US resident of the following states: CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA
- Must be 18 or older to enter or 19 if in DE.
- Limit 1 entry per entrant per month, regardless of method of entry
- A device that has a reliable connection to the Internet.
- A good understanding of the English or Spanish language
- Need the receipt.
ShopRite Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the official survey website here www.myshopriteexperience.com.
- Enter the Date, Time, 3-digit Store Number, Register Number, and Transaction Number from your receipt.
- Click the “Start” button.
- Complete the survey with genuine feedback.
- Submit your personal information to get an entry in sweepstakes.
- Enter your personal information correctly and confirm your entry in the sweepstakes.
- If you are not interested in entering, please close your browser window. Your feedback will still be sent.
- If you are interested in entering, please type in your contact information as requested.
Contact Shoprite About Survey
Phone: 1-800-ShopRite (1-800-746-7748)
ShopRite is a supermarket chain that is quite popular in the United States. The market used to be known as Shop-Rite or Shop Rite.
There are many stores in states like New Jersey, New York, and Delaware just to name a few. This makes sense because the store is based in Keasbey, New Jersey.
I have gathered information about Shop Rite Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the papa Shop Rite Survey. If you have any question related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.