Hertz Customer Satisfaction Survey is a simple online questionnaire that wants to gather feedback from customers about their experience.
By completing the Hertz Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will help the company and employees to improve the customers’ needs.
Whether positive or negative, your feedback on www.hertzsurvey.com is important to improve their services and exceed customer expectations.
Hertz Customer Survey will take only a few minutes of yours and in return, you can win rewards offered by the company.
Prize: Promo code to save on your next Hertz rental
After you finish the survey questions, you’ll be directed to a screen where you can click the link to get a free promo code you can use to save money on your next Hertz rental.
|HertSurvey Prize||Promo coupon for next rental|
|Rental Record||9 Digits|
|Access Code||5-7 Digits|
HertzSurvey Rules & Requirements
- Purchase is necessary to be able to take the survey
- Saving your receipt is necessary unless you can memorize your 9 digit rental record number and 5-7 digit access code needed to start the survey.
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid Hertz receipt with a survey invitation.
- Be able to read and understand English.
- To access your promo code, you’ll first need to answer all survey questions.
Hertz Feedback Survey: How To Complete It, Steps And Tips
- Enter the survey site at www.Hertzsurvey.com.
- Click on the area specified to take the survey.
- Enter your contact number and select the drop-down option to choose the purpose of rental.
- Select and rate according to the questions that are asked as shown in the below image. The ratings can be from very satisfactory to very dissatisfactory.
- Read all survey questions carefully and answer truthfully.
- Add additional comments if you have any and send your answers.
- Click on the link provided to view your promotional code to save on your next rental.
A subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings, the Hertz Corporation is a rental firm with locations in more than 140 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Estero, Florida, it is the largest American car rental firm by sales.
Founded in 1918 by Walter L. Jacobs, Hertz started operating in Chicago with a dozen cars. Jacobs sold the company to John D. Hertz in 1923, who then sold a controlling interest of his company to General Motors in 1925.
I have gathered information about Hertz Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Hertz Customer Survey. If you have any question related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.