How was your dining experience at Shari’s restaurant? Shari’s Guest Satisfaction Survey at sharislistens.smg.com is an online questionnaire designed by Shari’s restaurant where the customers can express their experience.
The company uses the Shari’s Satisfaction Survey information to improve its products, customer service and even the general atmosphere of the restaurant.
You should participate in this Shari’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, where you have an opportunity to leave useful comments about your latest visit.
The company wants this information on www.MySharis.com so they can know what needs to be changed in order to give you a better experience for the customers.
Upon completing the Shari’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will be able to enter the sweepstakes that have been started by them and will be in the running to win a $25 Shari’s gift card!
Sharis Customer Survey Prize
Prize:- A validation code will be given, you can redeem such (validation code) offer on your next visit.
Shari’s Survey Details
|Survey Prize||Validation Code To Redeem The Offer On Your Next Visit|
Shari’s Survey Rule & Requirements
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Shari’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- The age limit should be 18 and above.
How To Take Shari’s Survey
- Go to the survey site by clicking on www.sharis-survey.com
- Enter the survey invitation code. Click on “Next”.
- Answer the questions that will be asking you about the kind of experience you had when you visited the restaurant.
- Click on “Submit” to proceed.
- Give your basic information and your contact details.
- Once completed, you can enter the sweepstakes to win prizes.
Shari’s Restaurants is focused on family dining and convenience. People can come to their local branch 24 hours a day all year along with their friends and loved ones. Get frittatas for breakfast, meaty sandwiches for lunch, or steaks for dinner.
It started out as a small concept in Oregon almost four decades ago but has now grown to 98 locations with some being in Washington, Wyoming, Idaho, Nebraska, and California. They are easy to spot with their hexagonal design so you won’t miss them.
I have gathered information about Shari’s Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Shari’s Survey. If you have any questions related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.