Win $1000 Customer Survey Take Rite Aid® Survey
To know customers’ satisfaction with their services and products, Rite Aid is running an online survey at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
Your feedback is important to the company, and to encourage you to participate in this simple Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Rite Aid allows you to enter in sweepstakes where you will receive a chance to win a $100 cash prize in the form of a check or a grand prize of $1,000 cash, also in the form of a check.
www.storesurvey.riteaid.com Survey Prizes
The grand prize is $1,000 check, one of which is awarded each ~ one month survey period
The first prize is a $100 check, ten of which are awarded each ~ one month survey period
www.storesurvey.riteaid.com Survey Details
|Grand Prize||$1,000 Check|
|First Prize||$100 Check|
|Entry Type||Online or Mail-in|
|Online Entry Limit||3X / month|
|Mail-In Entry Limit||Unlimited Entries|
|Purchase Needed To Enter?||No|
RiteAid.com Survey Rules & Requirements
- No purchase is needed to enter.
- Not available for Florida residents.
- A mobile device or computer with internet access.
- Ability to read and understand Spanish or English.
- A valid Rite Aid receipt with a survey invitation.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal U.S. resident to enter the sweepstakes.
- Not available for anyone affiliated with Rite Aid including employees and employee family members.
- Max 3 online entries/ month but unlimited mail-in entries allowed.
How To Take RiteAid.com Survey
- Enter the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey website at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
- Choose your preferred language to continue.
- You will get a message informing you that you will get an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes.
- To get started, type the cashier code printed at the top of your Rite Aid receipt; however, do not enter the “#” sign when entering the code.
- Enter the 16-digit code printed at the bottom of your Rite Aid receipt and click next to continue.
- Answer a few simple questions regarding your most recent experience at the Rite Aid store where you got your invitation.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Upon completion of the survey, you will be asked to enter your name and telephone number so that Rite Aid may contact you if you are a lucky winner. Enter the information and click next to finish.
- A message will appear informing you that you are entered into the sweepstakes.
Rite Aid was founded by Alex Grass in 1962 with its first-ever store in Pennsylvania. It’s the most prominent drug-store on the US East Coast and the third biggest in the entire US.
Many people do not know that Walgreens tried to buy out Rite Aid in 2015 for $9.6 billion, but was stopped by the US government with anti-trust law.
The information you provide will help the company improve future customer experiences. This post is very helpful to find out the access to perform this Online Survey to win Riteaid Validation Code.
I hope I have guided you for the complete information step by step. You can ask the question if you are stuck at any step in the comment section below.