The main concern of the company is to satisfy the customers and whether they are happy or not is known by taking Safeway® Survey.
Safeway has designed a Safeway Online Survey that makes it easier for the company to deliver what actually customers expect of it.
The customer feedback collected via the Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey helps the company to achieve and fulfill customers expectations and improve its overall customer experience.
Say up your opinion by participating in the survey at www.safeway.com/survey.
www.safewaysurvey.net Survey Prizes
Prizes are awarded monthly randomly to those who have entered the sweepstakes. Twenty people will each receive one $100 Safeway gift card as their prize.
- 20 $100 Safeway gift cards
|Need purchase to enter?||No|
|Entry Methods||Online, Mail-in|
|Prize||Safeway gift cards|
|Eligible Locations||Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.|
Safewaysurvey.net Rules & Requirements
- Incomplete surveys do not make the participants eligible for the sweepstakes.
- One survey gives a participant one sweepstakes entry.
- The sweepstakes drawing takes place after every 15 days.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be in one of the following US states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wyoming
- Must not be a Safeway employee or affiliated in any way.
Safewaysurvey.net Steps Guide
- Visit the survey site at safewaysurvey.net.
- Specify the location you visited by choosing the state and store.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of day you visited and the cashier/operator number from your survey invitation/receipt.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- Specify whether you wish to be entered into the prize drawing.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Submit the survey.
Safeway is the second-largest supermarket chain in the United States. It’s owned by private equity investors and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. With more than 250,000 employees, Safeway has stores in more than 2,200 locations across the country.
You will find most of the Safeway stores in the central and western parts of the U.S., while the rest of the stores are scattered across the Mid-Atlantic region of America’s Eastern Seaboard.
I have gathered information about Safeway Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Safeway Customer Survey. If you have any question related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.