Lego com Store survey 2019
Share your words on Lego com Survey and notify the company about the positive strengths and negative weakness.
Lego toys store give the excellent opportunity to participate in Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey Online and earn many exciting rewards through www.lego.com/storesurvey.
The LEGO store wants to hear from their LEGO fans about the shopping experiences and expectations, and how the company can make the experience even better on lego.com/storesurvey.
On Lego com Store survey you will get a set of questions which you need to answer them genuinely because each of your answers will make the company do necessary changes.
Lego Com Store Survey Rewards:
On completing the survey, you will be given a chance by the company to serve you in a much better way than before.
Once you complete the survey, you will get exclusive gift cards and free validation code which you can redeem within a given period of time.
Lego-storesurvey Survey Rules/ Requirements
- A survey is available for the residents of the United States of America, United Kingdom, and Canada.
- In order to access the lego-store survey, a recent receipt from a visit to the LEGO Store is required.
- Users must be a minimum of 13 years old.
- You must use a laptop,pc or mobile with an internet connection.
- Basic understanding of English, Spanish, Netherland, French, language.
- Officers, Employees, Co-partner and also their family members are not allowed to take part in the Ledo Customer Survey.
- Participate can’t redeem their gift into cash.
LEGO Store Survey Procedure/ Steps:
- Open the official link on your default browser www.lego.com/storesurvey
- Select the preferred language either English or Spanish.
- Enter the information given on your receipt like Date, Time & Entry ID to start the survey.
- You will be taken to the page where the questions start, you have to answer them according to your experience.
- The questions start with the department you visited first and then about the price of items compared to other stores and friendly response.
- Questions will be asked and you have to rate your satisfaction level for quality of store brands, cleanliness of the store, ease of moving through, the polite response of checkout team, sale items on stock, etc.
- They ask about your satisfaction relating to freshness, production department, prices of the product, a warm response of staff, stock items, etc. as their main aim is customers satisfaction.
- They ask for willingness to give your email address or your sweepstakes participation.
- They ask you for providing some necessary details that consist of your provided feedback.
- If you take part in sweepstakes, it will be informed through email.
- If you take the receipt with the validation code at the store, you will be benefited accordingly.
Lego Customer Service
LEGO Feedback Customer Service Number:- +45 79 50 60 70
Lego Mailing Address:- The LEGO GroupAastvej 1DK-7190 Billund Denmark
Lego Sweepstake sponsored by:- LEGO System A/S, Hans Jensensvej, 7190 Billund, Denmark.
The company was founded on 10 August 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. In the first half of 2015, The Lego Group became the world’s largest toy company by revenue, with sales amounting to US$2.1 billion, surpassing Mattel, which had US$1.9 billion in sales.
I hope you got all the details from this post to complete the Lego Customers Satisfied Survey. You have a chance to get free entry into the Sweepstakes with worth $80 to $60.
When you complete the Lego Product Survey also you can help the management to improve their service. You have the chance to win a Lego set.