If you have recently dined in at Culver’s restaurant, then they are offering you to complete the survey and share your feedback by Culver’s Survey and you will be rewarded by a Culvers Free Scoop.
The main aim of Culver’s Survey is to know whether the customers are satisfied or not with the services and products they are serving.
By this Culver’s Survey, they can improvise their performance and quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Rate all survey questions according to your experience at Culver’s and complete the survey.
Share your feedback in Culver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey and get a validation code at the end of the survey.
TellCulvers.com Survey Prizes
- Free frozen custard.
www.tellculvers.com Survey Rules
- A survey is provided for the United States.
- Your age should be 18 years old.
- Survey prize is not transferred or exchanged.
- You can fill the survey 5 times per month.
- The staff of the Culver’s and their family member is not allowed to perform the survey.
TellCulvers.com Survey Requirements:
- You Must understand and know English or Spanish Language.
- Visit the Culver’s Store and have a Valid purchase receipt.
- Must be a resident of the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.
TellCulvers.com Survey Guide
- Go to the official survey webpage, CulversSurvey.com.
- Click the button marked ‘Take the survey’ and you will be redirected to CulversSurvey.com.
- To begin, enter the 3 digit restaurant code of the location you visited. You can find this information on your receipt.
- Confirm the address of the restaurant you selected.
- Provide the TRN (transaction number)
- Select your date of visit with the calendar icon.
- Choose the time you visited the Culver’s restaurant. The options you have are: before 2 pm, between 2 pm and 5 pm, between 5 pm and 8 pm or after 8 pm.
- Select your method of dining: dine in, drive-thru or cater to go.
- Rate the next series of questions on a scale of 1 to 5.
- After you go through the series of questions, you will have a box to write all of your comments. You can be as specific as you would like.
- When you get to the end of the CulversSurvey, you will receive a validation code.
- Write it on your receipt so you can enjoy the offer you promised the next time you dine at Culvers.
Culver Franchising System, LLC. (CFS, LLC)
1240 Water Street
Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
Guest Relations Phone: 833-224-7670
Help Phone: 608-643-7980
Culver’s opened its first restaurant in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin, and is currently headquartered in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin. As of 24 February 2019, the chain had 695 restaurants in 24 states, mostly in the Midwest.
Culver Franchising System, Inc., doing business as Culver’s, is a privately owned and operated casual fast food restaurant chain that operates primarily in the Midwestern United States.
The chain is mostly known for its butter burgers and frozen custard, but also offers cheese curds, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, fish, and salads.
The article here I hope has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete Culvers Customer Survey. If you have any question related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.