Customer opinion is really important and thus the company created a Converse Customer Satisfaction Survey to know from there thousands of customers about the services and products they serve.
Virtual Survey is not possible for a large company, hence they have created the Converse Survey that is undertaken on www.Myconversevisit.com.
Participate in Converse Guest Feedback Survey and share all the experiences that you have faced on your last visit to the Converse store. Get free stuff by participating in the IHOP Survey.
The company will understand your point of view and suggestions that are given in the My Converse Visit Survey to bring improvement in the areas they are lacking.
Converse Online Survey is a platform for positive or negative thoughts given by customers on the basis of their experience.
MyConverseVisit Survey Prizes
- $5 Converse Gift Card
|Survey Prize||$5 Gift Card|
|Receipt Validation||7 Days|
|Gift Card Valid For||60 Days|
|Offer Validation||In-Store Only|
|Survey Period||2 Times Per 7 Day Period|
Converse Survey Requirements
- Internet access using a smart device or a computer
- Should be able to understand and read English or Spanish.
- The receipt from your visit.
MyConverseVisit Survey Rules
- Make a purchase at a Converse store to be eligible for the survey and gift card coupon.
- Use the survey code on your receipt one time.
- The survey code expires 7 days after you get your receipt.
- Redeem the gift card in person at a Converse store in the US.
- You can’t combine the gift card with any other offer, including the employee discount.
- You can’t redeem the gift card for cash or apply it retroactively to a past purchase.
- The gift card expires 60 days after you take the survey.
- You can only use the gift card one time.
- Take over 2 surveys in a 7 day period.
Here Are More Surveys:
Just Save Foods Survey To Win a $500 Just Save Gift card.
Z Energy Survey To win a $1000 fuel gift card.
Take The MyConverseVisit Survey
- Go to www.Myconversevisit.com.
- Select your language as shown options.
- Enter the store number, date, time, transaction number, and purchase amount all from your receipt.
- Each item is numbered and the corresponding number is also shown on a sample receipt. Click enter.
- Answer questions about your visit.
- You will be asked why you went to the store, how satisfied you were with the items available and if the items were available, and whether or not you found everything you needed.
- You will be asked if you needed/received help on your visit, about the checkout process and how long you waited in line to be helped.
- You will be asked questions about the cashier, such as whether they mentioned the survey to you, give you some thanks for shopping there and any problems.
- They will ask about sale items and regular items.
- You will also be asked classification questions and whether or not you have signed up to receive emails.
- You will be provided a gift card; use this gift card on a future visit.
The company was founded in 1908. Many people do not know this, but it actually has been a subsidiary of Nike since 2003. It is known as one of the only shoe companies to market to the military during WWII.
At the moment, the company sells products in more than 160 countries.
There are 75 retail stores in the United States, and the company employs more than 2,000 people though that number can change.
I have gathered information about Converse Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Converse Customer Experience Survey.
If you have any questions related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.