Canadian Tire Survey – www.tellcdntire.com Win a $1000
You are allowed to leave your reviews of the products you bought and services you experienced at www.tellcdntire.com. If you have recently visited Canadian Tire give your feedback and help the company further improve its customer service and product scale.
Whether your feedback is positive or negative, the company wants to hear from you on www.tellcdntire.com and hence allows you to win various gift cards or other exciting prizes. Go through the rules and requirements that are essential to know before participating in Canadian Tire Survey.
TellCDNTire.com Survey Prizes
Prize: 1 $1000 CDN Tire Gift Card awarded per month during the contest period.
TellCDNTire.com Survey Rules & Requirements
- Purchase is not necessary
- ELigible for legal residents of Canada.
- Limit 1 entry per completed Survey per person per day
- Limit 2 mail-in entries per person per calendar month.
- Must have access to a computer and the Internet.
- Knowledge to read English or Spanish.
- Recent Canadian Tire receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Visit the survey site at www.tellcdntire.com.
- Choose to continue in either English or French.
- Enter the following receipt information: time, total amount, and the 20–digit receipt ID.
- Click ‘enter’ to begin the survey.
- A message will be popped up saying you that you will be instantly entered into a draw for a chance to win a $1,000 Canadian Tire gift card monthly, upon completion.
- Click next to proceed.
- Answer a few simple questions related to your most recent experience at a Canadian Tire store.
- Enter all the answers genuinely and honestly.
- Confirm your email address.
- Enter your contact information for sweepstakes drawing entry purposes.
- Submit the survey.
About Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire is a retail company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, which sells an extensive range of automotive, home, leisure, and sports products. Some Canadian Tire stores also sell food products. For more than 90 years, the company has been offering Canadians everything they need for life in Canada.
The Canadian Tire Corporation’s retail operations include Canadian Tire Petroleum; Canadian Tire, which is the core automotive and retail service operation, operating a huge car repair shop in each store.
This Canadian Tire survey will merely take 10 minutes to complete. I have assembled all the details that are required to complete the survey. If you still have any doubts or questions, drop them into the comment box. I will revert to you as soon as possible.