Belk always wants to satisfy the customers by providing good services and products and meet their expectations, thus they want to know whether they are maintaining it by Belk Customer Survey.
Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online questionnaire that allows the company to collect reviews from its customers.
Belk Customer Feedback Survey is the platform where you can tell them what you think about the services, staff, food, and stores.
The Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to offer you a chance to speak your mind and let the company know what you really feel about its products and services and what you want to be improved.
Complete the Belk Customer Survey within 3 days of your visit to a Belk store and stand a chance to win a $500 Belk gift card.
BelkSurvey Sweepstakes Prize
Grand Prize: $500 Belk Gift Card
Only 1 grand prize will be awarded, each survey entry counts as one entry into the sweepstakes.
Limit of 1 entry per person for the entire contest duration
|Survey Prize||Belk Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$500 Belk Gift Card|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Person|
www.belksurvey.com Rules & Requirements
- No purchase required
- Open to US and District of Columbia legal residents
- Limit 1 entry per person regardless of entry method.
- A PC, laptop, or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid Belk store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- The prize is non-transferable and no substitutions are allowed.
Belk Survey: How To Complete It
- Visit the survey site at www.Belksurvey.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the 18-digit code number printed in the middle of your receipt.
- Begin the survey.
- Answer a few questions about your visit to the Belk store where you received your survey invitation.
- Fill out your contact information for sweepstakes purposes.
- Submit the completed survey.
Belk Survey Useful Information
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: 1-866-235-5443
Belk, Inc. is the largest upscale, privately, owned department store chain in the nation.
Founded in 1888 in Monroe, North Carolina by William Henry Belk, it operates more than 300 stores in 16 contiguous Southern states.
I have gathered information about Belk Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Belk Survey. If you have any questions related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.