Albertsons Survey at www.albertsonssurvey.com Win a $100 Gift Card
Albertsons wants to listen to honest feedback from their customers about the recent visit to the store on www.albertsonssurvey.com.
The Albertsons Survey is beneficial for both the customers and company too where the customers are able to express their views and share their experiences, while the company gains a better understanding of what customers want and need.
If shopping is kind of your frequent task then here is the opportunity to share your feedback about your shopping experience at their store by Albertsons Customer Feedback Survey.
Participate in www.albertsons.com/survey and take the Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey and rate the services and products offered by the company.
You can win a $100 Albertson’s gift card to the store.
Albertsons.com Survey Steps
- Visit the customer survey site at www.albertsons.com/survey.
- Indicate the location you visited by entering the state and store number. Ensure the store number you choose is the same one printed on your receipt.
- Enter your email address and click next.
- Enter the date of your store visit.
- Choose whether to receive deals, coupons, and updates.
- Enter the time of day you visited the store.
- Enter the cashier/operator number from your receipt.
- Answer a series of questions about your visit to an Albertsons store.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Upon completion, you will need to indicate whether you want to enter the sweepstakes. If you do, follow instructions and enter the appropriate information.
- There is a link for the sweepstakes rules at the bottom of the page.
Albertsons operates supermarkets, warehouse stores, and combination of food-drug stores. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 33 states and the District of Columbia.
It operates under 18 banners including Albertsons, Carrs, Pavilions and Star Market, United Supermarkets, Randalls, Tom Thumb, ACME Markets, Shaw’s, Jewel-Osco, Vons, and Safeway. In addition, Albertsons, founded in 1939 by Joe Albertson, employs more than 250,000 employees.
I have gathered information about Albertsons Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Albertsons Customer Survey. If you have any question related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.