Customer experience or satisfaction survey is one of the best ways that companies conduct to know the likes and dislikes of customers and the Academy Survey is one of such.
Academy Customer Feedback Survey method keeps the company updated about how customers feel about your products and services
All customers have the option of expressing about the products and/or services they received through the company and share your opinions and concerns at www.academyfeedback.com.
You can find the survey located at www.academyfeedback.com and it takes only a few minutes to share your entire shopping or visiting experience with Academy.
The most successful method of gaining candid feedback from customers and understanding what they want is through Academy Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Prize: $1,000 Academy Gift Card.
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$1,000 Gift Card|
AcademyFeedback Survey Rules & Requirements
- You must have a receipt
- You must have to visit the official site of the academy company
- Users must be at least 18 years old and older.
- You must be a resident of the US.
- You should have a valid email address.
- After the 30 days of the visit, the received receipt won’t be valid so you need to participate within these 30 days.
- You should understand English, Spanish, or French any one language is enough to participate in the survey.
- The Internet-Connected device PC, laptop, mobile, or tablet.
AcademyFeedback Survey Steps
- Visit www.academyfeedback.com.
- Enter the date, time, transaction number, store number, and register number to begin.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly based on your recent visit.
- If you are eligible, fill out your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.
In 1938, a small tire shop opened in San Antonio. This was the original Academy Sports store. The company has a long history, and after selling tires, it turned to sell military surplus goods, before finally settling on selling the sports and outdoor goods we know today.
The name has also changed and evolved several times. The chain has grown to 35 stores by 1999, in Texas, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. The store employs over 21,000 people, an incredible amount.
The company operates more than 200 stores throughout Arkansas, Alaska, Georgia, Florida, Kansas, Indiana, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Missouri, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, and Tennessee.
I have gathered information about Academy Sports Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Academy Sports Survey. If you have any questions related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.