www.talktobo.com – Take Bojangles® Survey – Get Free Sandwich
Take Bojangles® Survey is created by the company to provide its customers with a platform to say up the words about the good or bad experience they had.
Customers get complete opportunity to share their reviews on www.talktobo.com about services and products both at any of the store they visit.
All the Take Bojangles® Guest Satisfaction Survey reviews are collected by the company. Hence the management group will put effort to improve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
The negative feedback lets the company know about at what potentiality they have to increase their services and products to impress the customers for their next visit.
Once you complete the survey you will be eligible to get a free Bojangles and free sausage biscuit on your next visit to the restaurant.
Bojangles Survey Prizes
You will receive a validation code after taking the survey that will allow you to redeem the offer printed on your receipt as your prize.
- Free sausage biscuit or other offer printed on your receipt
TalkToBo Survey Details
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times|
TalkToBo Survey Rules & Requirements
- Mobile phone, computer or laptop device with internet access.
- Valid Bojangles’ receipt with the survey invitation printed on it.
- Knowledge of either English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey unlimited times.
- Make a purchase in order to be eligible to enter.
- Enter the survey by taking the online survey.
TalkToBo Survey Guide
- Visit the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey website at www.bojangleslistens.com.
- Select the appropriate language; English or Spanish.
- Enter the store number, check number, date, and time.
- Click the “start” button.
- Follow the immediate steps on your screen to complete the survey.
- Consider your most recent visit to your favorite Bojangles’ branch and answer the questions.
- Once you have submitted your feedback, note your survey code.
In 1977, Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas established a quick-service eatery that offered great food.
The first Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n’ Biscuits opened its doors in Charlotte, NC, sparking the beginning of what would become a highly successful franchise with over 600 branches spread throughout several states in the U.S.
I have gathered information about Bojangles Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Bojangles Customer Survey. If you have any question related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.