www.churchschickenfeedback.com – Church’s Chicken Survey
Church’s Chicken is conducting a Church’s Chicken guest satisfaction survey to improve and increase customer satisfaction and develop a good connection with them.
If you have recently visited Churchs restaurant and feel to express your review to the company, whether it is good or bad, you are free to say on www.churchschickenfeedback.com
Church’s Chicken satisfaction survey helps the company to improve the business, menu items and services available.
The Church’s Chicken customer satisfaction survey is designed to get genuine feedback from the customers and listen in to the queries that they may have faced.
Church’s Chicken Survey Prizes
Prize: Coupon code offer printed on your receipt. Varies by location and date.
Churchschicken.com Survey Details
Churchs ChickenFeedback Survey Rules & Requirements
- Make a Church’s Chicken purchase.
- Keep your receipt with you.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A recent Church’s Chicken restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Take an online survey to receive receipt coupon code.
- Use coupon code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
- Can enter unlimited times.
Steps to Perform Church’s Chicken Feedback Survey
- Visit a Church’s Chicken Survey Site Feedback Survey page at churchschickensurvey.com or www.churchschickenfeedback.com
- Enter Survey code, date, time of visit, order number to begin the survey.
- Pick comfortable language. (ENGLISH or SPANISH)
- Answer all the questions about the satisfaction or difficulties you faced at the Restaurant.
- Convey the current email id to get notification of the Free Food or Discount Validation Code for next visit.
- Submit the validation code at Church’s Chicken and know regarding the offer which you have won during this survey.
Church’s Chicken Survey Contact Information
- Phone: 1-866-345-6788
- Open Hours: Monday to Saturday 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
About Church’s Chicken
Established in 1952 as Church’s Fried Chicken To Go, Church’s Chicken is a fast-food restaurant chain headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. Trading outside the U.S. as Texas Chicken, it is one of the largest and most popular fried chicken restaurants in the country. Initially, Church’s Chicken only served chicken; however, it added jalapenos and fries in 1955.
Today, the company operates more than 1,600 outlets in 27 countries. Its menu has also expanded to include mashed potatoes, coleslaw, corn on the cob, fried okra, as well as honey butter biscuits. The restaurant chain also serves newer menu items such as tacos, nuggets, sandwiches, and a spicy flavor selection for the chicken.
I have gathered information about the Church’s Chicken Survey. I hope this has brought worthy information and helped you out to complete the Church’s Chicken Customer Survey. If you have any question related to the survey, drop them into the comment box below.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the survey. Leave us a message in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.